- Membership must be purchased before enrolling into fall class(es), this unlocks enrollment and Multi Class discount pricing.
- Membership fees DO NOT apply to summer camps or intensive registrations.
- Each student requires their own separate membership profile.
- Membership INCLUDES REGISTRATION FEE & COSTUME DEPOSIT(S) for the June recital (year end show). Costume deposits can ONLY be refunded up to March 1st of that dance year as it will have been applied toward the costume order with our supplier.
- To Enroll in a class you must meet the age requirement and prerequisites.
- Online registration(s) requires a payment in full by Visa/Mastercard.
- To Setup a monthly payment option, registration must be done in person at the studio.
- To receive our 50 year+ discount (ID required), registration must be done in person at the studio.
- Student age requirements for each class is based on age by December 31st of the current school calendar year.
- Cookies must be enabled on your browser.
CONTINUE WITH REGISTRATION: Etobicoke Location EXISTING CLIENT LOGIN
To enable cookies:
- Enabling cookies in the Android web browser
Open the Browser.
Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & security. Or, go to Menu > More > Settings and find "Privacy settings."
Make sure Accept Cookies is turned On.
- Enabling cookies in Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
Make sure Block All Cookies is turned off.
- Enabling cookies in Google Chrome
Click the Chrome menu and select Settings. (For OS X, choose Chrome > Preferences).
Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings...
In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set.
- Enabling cookies in Internet Explorer
From the Tools menu, select Internet Options. ...
To enable session cookies, click the Privacy tab.
From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
Locate and click the checkbox next to Always allow session cookies.